Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Barcelona

It has come to the end of my trip; I will be flying out of Barcelona on Monday morning, and arriving back stateside that night.  I have mixed feelings about leaving.  Even though I'm so excited to be coming home, I'm really going to miss this city, its culture, and all the people I've met.

I feel like this experience has helped me change for the better, and I've learned a lot about myself, including important things like I should never keep a blog because I'm absolutely awful and keeping it updated.  Other things as well, but that one seems particularly relevant :)

Happy Holidays to everybody!

Carmel

PS I want to see everybody and hear about their semesters!  If you're around, let me know, we can grab coffee or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment